Nylon High Temp Corrugated Split Loom Tubing
This tubing offers excellent protection for wiring harnesses, cables, tubing and hoses.
It is very light in weight, has excellent flexibility and provides protection from abrasion, puncture, vibration and friction.
It also protects against sunlight, water, snow, ice, salt, and automotive fluids.
Black is great in rejecting UV rays.
Split loom corrugated tubing is ideal for wrapping up your cables and organizing them into a neat package.
Instead of having multiple tangled wires and cables, you are left with one neat and orderly cable bundle.
* Pre-slit for easy installation and convenient cable access.
* Flexibility: Good
* Abrasion Resistance: Excellent
* Chemical Resistance: Good
* Made of a Nylon 6 co-polymer resin.
* Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125Â°C (-40 to +257Â°F) Min. 3000 Hours.
* Short Term Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +149Â°C (-40 to +300Â°F) Max. 168 Hours
* I.D.: 1/2"