Split Loom 1-1/4" DiameterDrossbach
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 25% off
- Buy 500 - 999 and get 30% off
- Buy 1000 or above and get 40% off
Nylon High Temp Corrugated Split Loom Tubing
This tubing offers excellent protection for wiring harnesses, cables, tubing and hoses.
It is very light in weight, has excellent flexibility and provides protection from abrasion, puncture, vibration and friction.
It also protects against sunlight, water, snow, ice, salt, and automotive fluids.
Black is great in rejecting UV rays.
Split loom corrugated tubing is ideal for wrapping up your cables and organizing them into a neat package.
Instead of having multiple tangled wires and cables, you are left with one neat and orderly cable bundle.
* Pre-slit for easy installation and convenient cable access.
* Flexibility: Good
* Abrasion Resistance: Excellent
* Chemical Resistance: Good
* Made of a Nylon 6 co-polymer resin.
* Continuous Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125 Degree C (-40 to +257 Degre F) Min. 3000 Hours.
* Short Term Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +149 Degree C (-40 to +300 Degree F) Max. 168 Hours
* I.D.: 1-1/4"