XHHW-2 Aluminum Wire 500 MCMUNK
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 or above and get 8% off
Priced & Sold By the Foot, the Minimum Purchase for This Item is 30 Foot
Shipped Directly From MFG, Not Available For Pickup At Store
XHHW-2 are primarily used in conduit or recognized raceways for services, feeders, and branch circuit wiring as specified in the National Electrical Code.SPECIFICATIONS:
- 35 Strand
- 0.866" O.D.
- Voltage: 600 Volts
- Temperature: 90 Degree C Dry
- Conductor: Aluminum Alloy 8000 series per ASTM B-801.
- Insulation: UL Recognized Cross-Linked Polyethylene
- 350 Amp
- Ampacity: Based on not more than three conductors in raceway or cable or earth with an ambient temperature of 30 Degree C per NEC Table 310-16
Note: This wire is shipped directly from the manufacturer. It is not available for pick up at the store.
Please be sure of your purchase - At our discretion, cut or measured purchases may not be returnable or may be subject to up to a 25% restocking fee. Also, any shipping charges (including return shipping or Delivery Intercept fees) incurred are non-refundable.