Poket TerminX Coax Compression RG-7 and RG-11 Crimp Tool
RG-180, 95 Ohm PTFE Coax, MIL-C-17G/95E
* New Unused Remainder From a Longer Reel. Never Put Into Service. Picture Is Representative; Your Actual Spool May Vary Slightly
* Multiple quantity orders will be fulfilled in as continuous a length as we are able.
* Due to the nature of surplus wire, this reel may be in splices.
* Skycraft Parts & Surplus does not express, imply, nor supply and Certification of Conformace (CoC) or traceability for this wire.
* Conductor: Silver Covered Copper Clad Steel
* Dielectric: Solid PTFE (Teflon)
* Shielding: Silver Covered Copper Braid
* Jacket: Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
* Temperature Rage: -66°F to +392°F (-55°C to +200°C)
* Max. Operating Voltage (vms): 1,000 Volt
* Frequency Range: DC to 3 GHz
* Nominal O.D.: ~0.141" (3.58mm)
* Impedance: 95 Ω
* Surface printing: M17/95-RG180 MIL-C-17G .
Specialty Cable Corp