14/2 SOOW Neoprene-Jacketed Power CableUNK
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 5% off
- Buy 500 - 999 and get 6.5% off
- Buy 1000 or above and get 8% off
Priced & Sold by the Foot, the Minimum Purchase for This Item is 100 Foot
* For use as portable electrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. Also, it provides heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers, and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame and grease.
Voltage: 600 Volts
- Temperature: -40 Degree C to 90 Degree C
- Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL62. A separator may be applied over the conductor.
- Insulation: Synthetic rubber per UL 62
Standards: Meets UL 62 and CSA requirements for Type SOOW.
18 Amp Rated (0-50 Ft)
Ampacity: Based on a 32 Degree C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A. The values are de-rated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.