10 Gauge marine primary wire is designed specifically to survive the harsh marine environment.
Our single conductor 10 Gauge gauge boat wiring is fine stranded copper with each strand completely tin plated.
Tinned copper will resist corrosion and ensure safe and secure operation for many years to come.
* 105 Strands of finely stranded tinned copper conductor
* Color coded PVC insulation. Ideal for quick identification.
* Temperature: 105 deg C (Dry), 75 deg C (Wet)
* Voltage Rating: 600 Volt
* Resistant to: Acid, Alkalis, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Ozone, Moisture, Fungus
* Applications: Internal wiring of electrical equipment, Internal wiring of panels and meters, Point-to-Point Wiring
* UL Listed
"Boat Cable" and specifications are printed on the PVC insulation.
American Insulated Wire, Corp.