10 AWG 2 Conductor Boat / Marine Cable - Sold By the Foot 12 Foot Minimum
White Jacket. Yellow and Red Conductors.
* 105 Strands of 30 Awg tinned copper conductor
* Jacket is white in color. Conductor colors are yellow and red.
* Temperature: 105 deg C (Dry), 75 deg C (Wet)
* Voltage Rating: 600 Volt
* Resistant to: Acid, Alkalis, Abrasion, Flame, Gasoline, Oil, Ozone, Moisture, Fungus
* Applications: Internal wiring of electrical equipment, Internal wiring of panels and meters, Point-to-Point Wiring
* UL Listed
"Boat Cable" and specs are printed on the PVC insulation.
Maximum Continous Length 500 Foot
Attn. Alaska and Hawaii residents:
When possible, we use USPS Flat Rate Boxes to offer substantial discounts on shipping costs.
Contact us for further details.