10/5 SOOW Neoprene-Jacketed Power CableUNK
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 100 - 499 and get 5% off
- Buy 500 - 999 and get 6.5% off
- Buy 1000 or above and get 8% off
10/5 SOOW Black Flexible Portable Heavy-Duty Power Cable
Priced & Sold By The Foot, The Minimum Purchase For This Item Is 35 Foot
For use as portable electrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. Also, it provides heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers, and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame and grease
* 10 Gauge
* Stranding: (104x30awg)
* 0.76" O.D.
* Voltage: 600 Volts
* Temperature: -40 Degree C to 90 Degree C
* Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL62. A separator may be applied over the conductor.
* Insulation: Synthetic rubber per UL 62
* Standards: Meets UL 62 and CSA requirements for Type SOOW.
* 20 Amp Rated (Assumed 1 conductor is used for ground, not current-carrying)
* Ampacity: Based on a 32 Degree C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A. The values are de-rated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.
Note: This wire is dropped ship from a warehouse out of state. It is not available for pick up at the store. Pricing may vary from the retail store price.
Please be sure of your purchase - At our discretion, cut or measured purchases may not be returnable or may be subject to up to a 25% restocking fee. Also, any shipping charges (including return shipping or Delivery Intercept fees) incurred are non-refundable.