14/3 SOOW Neoprene-Jacketed Power Cable
- Buy 100 for $0.51 each and save 6%
- Buy 500 for $0.50 each and save 7%
- Buy 1000 for $0.50 each and save 7%
Priced & sold by the foot, the minimum purchase for this item is 100 ft.
* For use as portable electrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. Also, it provides heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers, and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame and grease.
Voltage: 600 Volts
- Temperature: -40Â° C to 90Â° C
- Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL62. A separator may be applied over the conductor.
- Insulation: Synthetic rubber per UL 62
Standards: Meets UL 62 and CSA requirements for Type SOOW.
18 Amp Rated (0-50Ft; Assumed 1 conductor is used for ground, not current-carrying)
Ampacity: Based on a 32Â°C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A. The values are de-rated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.