2/4 SOOW Neoprene-Jacketed Power Cable
- Buy 100 for $5.91 each and save 5%
- Buy 500 for $5.82 each and save 6%
- Buy 1000 for $5.72 each and save 8%
Priced & sold by the foot, the minimum purchase for this item is 10 ft.
* For use as portable electrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. Also, it provides heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers, and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame and grease.
4 coductor; 2AWG
Voltage: 600 Volts
- Temperature: -40 C to 90 C
- Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL62. A separator may be applied over the conductor.
- Insulation: Synthetic rubber
80 Amp Rated (0-50Ft; Assumed 1 conductor is used for ground, not current-carrying)
Ampacity: Based on a 32C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A. The values are de-rated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.
Sold by the Foot. 100 FT minimum.