2" Heat Shrink, Irradiated Polyolefin Tubing, White 4ft.
- Buy 10 for $7.20 each and save 10%
- Buy 25 for $7.04 each and save 12%
- Buy 50 for $6.80 each and save 15%
2" Heat Shrink, Irradiated Polyolefin Tubing, White
2:1 Shrink Ratio, Flexible, Flame Retardent, Polyolefin Tubing
MIL-I-23053 is a flexible, flame retardant heat shrinkable polyolefin tube. It is designed for a wide range of applications requiring high heat-resistance, including insulation for electric & electronic devices, wire strain relief and protective covering for parts such as resistors and capacitors.
* Low Temperature Printable â€“ Thermal Transfer or Hot Stamp
* Shrink ratio: 50% or more in the radial direction, 7% or less in the axial direction
* Continuous operating temperature: - 55Â°C to 135Â°C
* Flammability: UL VW-1, CSA OFT, -F-MARK
* Highly heat-resistance
* High resistance to chemicals and oils
Sumitomo Electric Industries, LTD