16/3 SOOW Neoprene-Jacketed Power Cable
This Wire Is Available For Pick Up At The Store
- Buy 100 for $0.40 each and save 4%
- Buy 500 for $0.39 each and save 6%
- Buy 1000 for $0.38 each and save 9%
* For use as portable electrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. Also, it provides heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers, and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame and grease.
Voltage: 600 Volts
- Temperature: -40 Degree C to 90 Degree C
- Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded per UL62. A separator may be applied over the conductor.
- Insulation: Synthetic rubber per UL 62
Standards: Meets UL 62 and CSA requirements for Type SOOW.
13 Amp Rated (0-50 Ft; Assumed 1 conductor is used for ground, not current-carrying)
Ampacity: Based on a 32 Degree C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A. The values are de-rated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.
16/3 SOOW Black Flexible Portable Heavy-Duty Power Cable
Oil / Water Resistant
Note: This wire is available for pick up at the store.
Please be sure of your purchase - At our discretion, cut or measured purchases may not be returnable or may be subject to up to a 25% restocking fee. Also, any shipping charges (including return shipping or Delivery Intercept fees) incurred are non-refundable.
|Brand||-- Please Select --|