6/4 SOOW Neoprene-Jacketed Power Cable
- Buy 100 for $2.38 each and save 5%
- Buy 500 for $2.34 each and save 6%
- Buy 1000 for $2.30 each and save 8%
Priced & sold by the foot, the minimum purchase for this item is 20 ft.
* For use as portable electrical power and portable control cable. It can be used for ground test or motor leads. Also, it provides heavy-duty service for industrial tools, portable lights, battery chargers, and equipment exposed to oils, solvents, flame and grease.
Voltage: 600 Volts
- Temperature: -40Â°C to 90Â°C
- Conductor: Bare, annealed copper per ASTM B-3. Flexible, bunch stranded. A separator may be applied over the conductor.
Insulation: Synthetic rubber
45 Amp Rated (0-50Ft; Assumed 1 conductor is used for ground, not current-carrying)
Ampacity: Based on a 32Â°C ambient temperature per NEC Table 400-5(A), Column A. The values are de-rated (where applicable) according to NEC Article 400-5.
Sold by the Foot.